About Plasma Pen Skin Tightening
Plasma Pen is the only cosmetic treatment to use plasma to eliminate excess skin. Low risk, minimal downtime and more affordable than surgery. Plasma Pro Skin Tightening is known for its success with Non Surgical Eye lift, Tightening Fine lines & Wrinkles, Skin Tag Removal, Tummy Tightening, Stretch Marks and so much more.
The term “Soft Surgery” is used to describe the treatment because it delivers similar results to surgery, with no scalpel, stitches or bandages and minimal downtime. A minimally invasive procedure with much lower risk and at a more affordable price then actual surgery.
HOW DOES PLASMA PRO SKIN TIGHTENING WORK?
The Plasma Pen Tightening method has many advantages over cosmetic surgery, which makes it an increasingly popular treatment. There is no cutting of the skin, which means that there are no stitches required, and clients can return to work much sooner.
Plasma Skin Tightening is a relatively new innovation in the beauty industry in North America but has been used for a number of years in Europe. The extremely accurate device works by utilizing the voltage in the air between its tip and the skin, to form a plasma charge. An electrical arc is created and instantly shrinks the targeted skin. The tissue retraction and tightening give results that are comparable to invasive surgery.
What is it used to treat?
Ion-Pen Skin Tightening is able to treat a number of imperfections without any actual cutting of the skin. It can be used for:
- Eyelid Tightening, including lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin.
- Skin imperfections, including skin tags.
- Improvement in the appearance of acne scars.
- Diminishing Stretch marks.
- Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy.
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Ear area.
- Crows feet.
Advantages of plasma vs surgery
- No cutting of the skin
- No injections
- No stitches required
- Very low-risk procedure (minimal risk)
- Minimal side effects and far less downtime
- Quick and easy procedure
- Non-invasive treatment
- No bleeding
- Most patients can return to work the same day
- Significant cost saving
- Painless with anesthetic cream
- Clients should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no pre-existing health conditions. If the client displays signs of cold or flu the treatment should be rescheduled.
- Client’s skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure.
- Clients prone to keloid scars are not ideal candidates.
- Clients with diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
- Clients with a sunburn/suntan should postpone treatment.
- Clients who have a history of Hyperpigmentation are not ideal candidates.
- Clients must not display any tanning at the time of the treatment.
- Clients must not display Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters). You will need to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing an outbreak. If you have experienced Herpes Simplex Virus (Cold sores/Fever blisters) in the past you must see your Medical Doctor and obtain a prescription for Valtrex and begin taking it 3 days before treatment and for 4 days following treatment. (This applies for treatments surrounding the lip area only)
- Not for clients with pacemakers.
- Not for clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This treatment is only recommended on light-medium skin tones. Anyone with a darker complexion is at risk for Hyperpigmentation.
- Arrive at the appointment with clean skin and no makeup on the treatment area.
- A topical anesthetic is applied, so discomfort level is very minimal with virtually no pain during the procedure.
- Results are instant.
- Once completed dark brown spots will peel and heal within 5 to 10 days of the treatment.
- Results last around 2 years (depending on the treatment).
- No makeup can be applied (on the treated area) 5 to 7 days after the treatment.
- Some clients may need more than one treatment to get the desired result depending on the depth of wrinkles and severity of sagging skin. Please allow 4 months between plasma therapy for healing if treating the same area.
Before & After Photos